TESTAMUR EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM 2021
Dates: Thursday 12 August–Sunday 29 August 2021.
Opening: 6pm Thursday 12 August.
Venue: M16 Gallery 2 (21 Blaxland Crescent Griffith).
CAW Members’ Exhibition displaying artworks created in, or inspired by, CAW events: Workshops, Courses, and/or Art Groups.
Must be a financial CAW member and may submit one entry only.
- must be created in, or inspired by, a CAW event (workshop, course or art group)
- must be created in the last 18 months
- must be no larger than 100cm square
- can be in any media on any support, including on paper
- must be labelled by writing on the back or by a sticky label as follows:
Artist Name; Year (of creation); Title (of artwork); Media; Size (hxw–cm); sale price or NFS.
- with a complete form found on this page (including a 25 word description)
- with an image of the artwork photographed or copied in high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg
- with payment.
Artist Name, Year (of creation), Title (of artwork), Media, Size (hxw–cm). For example: Jane Doe, 2021, Autumn, Acrylic on canvas, 60x40cm.
Payment per entry (non-refundable)
- $40 for full members or $35 for student or seniors/pensioners
- must be PAID at the same time as lodgment of entry form + image to ensure eligibility.
Artworks will be displayed at the exhibition, subject to curation on the CAW online Gallery.
Delivery will be to M16 on Tuesday 10 August between 9.00am–11.00am.