TESTAMUR EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM
M16 (21 Blaxland Crescent Griffith).
CAW Members’ Exhibition displaying artworks created in, or inspired by, CAW events: Workshops, Courses, and/or Art Groups.
Must be a financial CAW member and may submit up to three entries.
- must be created in, or inspired by, a CAW event (workshop, course or art group)
- must be created in the last 18 months
- must be no larger than 100 x 100cm square
- can be in any media on any support, including on paper
- must be labelled by writing on the back or by a sticky label as follows:
Artist Name; Year (of creation); Title (of artwork); Media; Size (hxw–cm); sale price or NFS.
For example: Bob Smith, 2050, Sunset, Oil on canvas, 15cm x 15cm.
- Complete form found on this page (including a 25 word description)
- Upload an image of the artwork photographed or copied in high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg
- Image name format:
Artist Name, Year (of creation), Title (of artwork), Media, Size (h cm x w cm), Price or NFS
Example: bob_smith_2050_sunset_oil_on_canvas_15cm x 15cm_$500.jpg
- Make online payment.
Payment per entry
- $50 full membership ($45 for discounted membership) non-refundable
- must be PAID at the same time as lodgment of entry form + image to ensure eligibility.
Artworks will be displayed at the exhibition subject to curation.
After the gallery exhibition images will be moved to an online exhibition on the CAW website
TESTAMUR Exhibition Entry Form
For applicants wishing to exhibit in the 'Testamur' Exhibition.
"*" indicates required fields