TESTAMUR 4 EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM 2022
Dates: Thursday 20 October–Sunday 6 November 2022.
Opening: 6pm Thursday 20 October.
Venue: M16 Gallery 2 (21 Blaxland Crescent Griffith).
CAW Members’ Exhibition displaying artworks created in, or inspired by, CAW events: Workshops, Courses, and/or Art Groups.
Must be a financial CAW member and may submit one entry only.
- must be created in, or inspired by, a CAW event (workshop, course or art group)
- must be created in the last 18 months
- must be no larger than 100cm square
- can be in any media on any support, including on paper
- must be labelled by writing on the back or by a sticky label as follows:
Artist Name; Year (of creation); Title (of artwork); Media; Size (hxw–cm); sale price or NFS.
- with a complete form found on this page (including a 25 word description)
- with an image of the artwork photographed or copied in high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg
- with payment.
Artist Name, Year (of creation), Title (of artwork), Media, Size (hxw–cm). For example: Jane Doe, 2022, Autumn, Acrylic on canvas, 60x40cm.
Payment per entry (non-refundable)
- $50 for full members or $45 for student or seniors/pensioners
- must be PAID at the same time as lodgment of entry form + image to ensure eligibility.
Artworks will be displayed at the exhibition, subject to curation on the CAW online Gallery.
Delivery will be to M16 on Sunday 16 October between 1.00pm–4.00pm.
More information can be found HERE: