PROFILE PORTRAIT EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM 2022
Dates: Thursday 16 June–Sunday 3 July 2022.
Opening: 6pm Thursday 16 June.
Venue: M16 Gallery 2 (21 Blaxland Crescent Griffith).
The PROFILE Portrait Exhibition is an opportunity to display the skills of our numerous CAW members who are portrait artists.
- must be a financial CAW member.
- may submit two entries.
- must be portrait works
- must be created in the last 18 months
- Should be no larger than 100cm square (curatorial discretion will be exercised on larger works)
- can be in any media on any support, including on paper
- must be presented in a form easily hung or displayed eg framed, mounted and with D rings
- must be labelled by writing on the back or by a sticky label as follows:
Artist family name: Artist first name:
Year (of creation):
Title (of artwork):
Media and Support:
Sale price or NFS:
- must be submitted online by COB Friday 3 June 2022 (2 weeks before exhibition opening)
- with a complete form found on this page (including a 25 word description)
- with an image of the artwork photographed or copied in high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg
- with payment.
The image must be a JPEG file named with full details:
Payment per entry (non-refundable)
- $50 for full members or $45 for student or seniors/pensioners
- must be PAID at the same time as lodgment of entry form and image to ensure eligibility.
- a seperate application form and payment is required for each entry.
Artworks will be displayed
- at the exhibition, subject to curation
- on the CAW online Gallery.
Due to increased cost the exhibition calalogue can not be provided free of charge. If you would like a printed colour catalogue of the exhibition they can be purchased for $5.00 when you submit your entry form.
Delivery will be to M16 on Sunday 12 June between 1.00pm–4.00pm.