ON SHOW – TRANSITIONS EXHIBITION ENTRY FORM 2023
Dates: Friday 12 May – 4 June 2023.
Opening: 6pm Thursday 11 May.
Venue: M16 Gallery 1 (21 Blaxland Crescent Griffith).
The Theme of Annual CAW Members Exhibition is “Transitions”.
We grow and change as artists, new things challenge us and capture our imagination – also – the world around us has changed so much since 2019 (not all of it for the better).
- must be a financial CAW member.
- may submit more than one entry – three entries can be submitted.
- must be themes of Transitions
- must be created in the last 18 months
- must be no larger than 1m x 1m square
- can be in any media on any support, including on paper
- must be presented in a form easily hung or displayed eg framed, mounted and with D rings
- must be labelled by writing on the back or by a sticky label as follows:
Artist family name_Artist first name_ Year (of creation)_Title (of artwork)_Media_Support_Size (cm – height x width)_sale price or NFS.
- must be submitted online by COB Friday 28 April 2022 (2 weeks before exhibition opening)
- with a complete form found on this page (including a 25 word description)
- with an image of the artwork photographed or copied in high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg
- with payment.
The image must be labeled in the JPEG file title space as above:
Payment per entry (non-refundable)
- $50 for full members or $45 for student or seniors/pensioners
- must be PAID at the same time as lodgment of entry form and image to ensure eligibility.
- a seperate application form and payment is required for each entry.
Artworks will be displayed at the exhibition, subject to curation
M16 applies a 33% commission to all sales.
Due to increased cost the exhibition calalogue can not be provided free of charge. If you would like a printed colour catalogue of the exhibition they can be purchased for $5.00 when you submit your entry form.
Delivery will be to M16 on Sunday 7 May between 1.00pm–4.00pm.