ON SHOW: 2020 MEMBER EXHIBITION
Theme: Environmental and Human Health
Online and M16 Gallery 1.
Monday 30 July
Sunday 9 August
Thursday 13 August
Sunday 30 August
Monday 31 August
All exhibitors must be a CAW member.
Now that we are going ahead with the physical exhibition in Gallery 1 at M16, we can accept up to three entries.
Image of submitted work must be of:
- original artwork created since January 2019
- uploaded as a high-resolution (1Mb-3Mb) jpeg image
- received by 5.00pm on 30 July 2020 on this website with the completed form (including all details — about yourself and the artwork), plus a 50-word description of your artwork.
The Curator will make a judgement about the images of works to post.
This year we are featuring the themes of environmental health and human health.
In an unusual twist, works that fit these general themes may also be submitted for use on CD covers (the 2020 Hush Foundation music recordings) or on posters for wider public display, possibly printed by allied organisations or companies.
Works in this show are to depict or comment on the health of:
- our natural environment
- our built environment — in our country, region, city, society, local community or our homes
- our own inner and physical being.
$40 ($35 for superannuates/pensioners) — non-refundable.
Entry fee must be PAID by 30 July 2020 to ensure eligibility to exhibit.
ONLINE GALLERY AND SALES
Images will remain online for approximately one year.
Submission of your image automatically includes permission for CAW to use it at our discretion, including for promotional and social media purposes (which may include some careful photo editing).
CAW will put any interested buyer in touch with you individually so that you can manage the sale, collection, postage, or couriering of the work to them.
CAW will not take responsibility for any sales or transfer of works to purchasers
EXAMPLE: of Ecoscapes by Prue Power
EXAMPLE: CD cover