You’ve heard of the Archibalds… How about the GreasyBalds?
The inaugural Greasybalds Art Prize is the Canberra region’s newest art competition, open to entrants from the ACT and surrounding region. It is brought to you by locally owned and operated burger and pizza joint, Grease Monkey.
Threesides is assisting Grease Monkey to raise awareness about the competition and reach local artists and aspiring artists in the region and would value your help to spread the word.
How Canberra Art Workshop can help reach local artists…
We would love it if you could:
- Post about GreasyBalds on your social media channels
- Include competition info in your next newsletter or enews
- Add a blog or page on your website
- and/or chat with local artists you think would love to enter
If this is of interest let me know and I can send through content and imagery for you to use through your channels. Please also advise if you need the imagery to be certain dimensions or format to suit your newsletter or website.
The competition closes 11:59pm on 16 October 2022, so there is still plenty of time to compete for the prizes:
- Grand prize: $3,000 cash
- Minor prize: $1,500 cash
- Runner up prize: $750 Grease Money voucher
Our judges hail from a creative or food background:
- Minister for the Arts, Tara Cheyne MLA
- James Manning, local artist and designer for Hide + Seek
- Chris Hansen, food critic at The Canberra Times
- Nick Tuckwell, owner of Grease Monkey
For more information about the competition visit: https://greasys.com.au/greasybalds